Terms and Conditions
Splash Card: Frankston City Centre - Student Discount Card Scheme
- Any student is eligible to receive and use the Splash Card
- Offers associated with the 2016 Splash Card are valid until 31 December 2016
- Cards must be registered online before usage, unless the card holder registered prior to receiving the card. Your card can be registered by clicking on the 'Sign Up Now!' link at the top of screen or click here
- By registering online, you are agreeing to receive notifications related to the Splash Card campaign. Notifications will be communicated via fields that are filled out during the registration process - email and SMS. If you wish to opt out of receiving these notifications, please notify us at email@example.com or phone 1300 322 322 and inform the Frankston City Council customer service staff.
- Discounts and offers are redeemable upon presentation of this card
- You may be required to quote your Splash Card number for phone bookings
- You may be requested to present your student identification card in addition to the Splash Card by participating businesses
- Identification must be presented with purchases of any good or service that requires the consumer to be over 18 years of age
- Frankston City Council reserves the right to cancel your Splash Card at any stage
- Splash Cards are not transferable
- The following businesses are ineligible for the program:
• Businesses not operating in the Frankston city centre
• Businesses operating from home.
Frankston City Council reserves judgement on accepting businesses into the program based on relevance to the student demographic and appropriateness for the program in general.
To protect the integrity of the program, Frankston City Council reserves the right to request additional information or documentation as a condition to participation.
There are two sections to our privacy statement, the Plain English section, and the Details section.
The Details section is an edited version of the Model Privacy Statement available online at TRUSTe's web site.
Our Privacy Statement in Plain English
In providing any personal information, please be assured that we only use what you are happy to provide. If you have an entry in the Frankston City Council Splash Card Website, some information about you (email address, contact numbers, etc.) is necessary in order to do things like maintain your contact details, and you would have to voluntarily give that information.
If we have information of a confidential nature about you, we won't sell, rent, or share it.
If you have any questions about our privacy statement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Details of Our Privacy Statement
Information Collection and Use
Frankston City Council is the sole owner of the information collected on this site.
We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
Frankston City Council collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
Member Site Login
We request information from members on our login page. Here an existing individual user must provide an email address and password provided to them by Frankston City Council.
If a new individual wishes to create an entry in the Frankston City Council Splash Card Website we require some basic contact information (like contact name, email address, address, etc).
This information is used to ensure that the individual doesn't already exist in the system and to create new usernames and passwords. If we have trouble processing a request, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user.
The intended use of the information maintained in the Frankston City Council Splash Card Website is clearly marked. This information is used solely by Frankston City Council for the purpose of maintening and administering the initiative only.
If an individual chooses to sign up for any of the special offers (where outside agencies are used), only basic information is provided to ensure the individual is a registered in the initiative.
These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
If at any times your details change, you are able to gain access to this information and change it by logging in on the login page.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Frankston City Council is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users' information.
When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
All of our users' information is restricted in our offices. If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to email@example.com.
Notification of Changes
If we decide to change our privacy statement, we will post a notification of those changes on our home page so our users are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
If at any point we decide to use personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will notify users by way of an email.
Users will have a choice as to whether or not we use their information in this different manner. We will use information in accordance with the privacy statement under which the information was collected.